THE COSTS AND FINANCIAL HELP
What does the course cost?
For the current fees, please use the enquiry form.
The fees do not include travel, accommodation, protective gear or the course text books. These costs should be added to your learning budget.
The fees do include:
- All lectures, practicals and practical training, both off and on-site.
- Insurance cover whilst you are a student, again both off and on-site.
- Use of the vet school library.
- All hand-outs, including a service for providing the course notes on CD-ROM or USB memory sticks.
- Telephone and e-mail support, e.g. project guidance, arranging practical placements.
Can I get help with the costs?
If you need financial assistance, you should contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900. Their website is here.
CEPT is registered with the Skills Funding Agency, which manages the Professional Career Development Loan scheme.
CEPT cannot provide advice on financial support or loans.